- Learn how prepared your child is
for the HSPT®,
the Catholic High School Entrance Exam
- Discover your child's strengths and weaknesses
in math and English
- Determine the next step in your child's
preparation for the HSPT®
- Give Your Child the Edge They Need!
- The ACE is required by the Catholic high schools for 8th grade students wanting to test out of Algebra 1 to enroll in Geometry or Geometry Honors
- Students must currently be enrolled in Algebra 1
- Earning an “A” in Algebra doesn’t guarantee passing the ACE
- Classes begin March 15 (5 different sessions available)
- Practice tests with answers and detailed explanations given
- Improve student scores with test-taking tips and skills
- Increase student knowledge base and build confidence
of a ten-session
school program or a
five-session Saturday program
coverage of test subjects, study skills, test taking strategies and
with answers and detailed explanations
math & language arts guaranteed
on subjects covered
knowledge of questions asked and how they score against standards
strategies and study materials
The materials and model
our program are not provided by or authorized by STS, the authors of
We do not receive nor do we
use in our prep classes any test materials, information from, or any
product provided by or authorized by STS.
classes from 9 am
– noon during winter break/Christmas vacation
want an in-depth HSPT®
prep course right before the test is given in
of a Language Arts
Mathematics Prep only, or both
tests given, as well as a
review of essential Language Arts and math concepts needed for success
on the HSPT®
for the HSPT®
“Audrey felt confident taking the HSPT, thanks to her preparation and teachings from the SASO course. Will continue to recommend."
"Your program was very helpful for Eddie in terms of test preperation and tectics training. He said he enjoyed the class a great deal. He was very impressed with the instructors who have first-hand knowledge and insight of the HSPT.
He got into his first choice! Wishing you had a similar program for the SAT! Thank you!"
"I think the class obviously helped Julia to do better on the HSPT. We are very happy with her scores. She was accepted to Mitty (with Distinction) and placed directly into the honors programs based on her test results and grades. Thanks again!"
"Thanks to you and your wonderful staff, our second son Lionel, has
made it to Bellarmine. Three years ago you helped our elder son Joshua
get into Bellarmine. They both attribute their success in the HSPT to
your summer course and all the help they received at the review class,
the week before the HSPT."
Chris & Pat J.